Monday, April 24, 2017

April 23

Other than that, there was Poznań this week. Cool little city, and I got to spend some time with Elders McMaster and Rowley, as well as meet Elders Groseclose and Dickson. Good guys, we had some fun. During a finding activity, we met this guy from Florida who was like super hyped to meet other Americans. He kept saying "It's been so long since I've gotten to speak English with anyone, let's hang out!" and we kept saying, "Dude, you could talk to American missionaries for the rest of your life here if you came to church every week!". He was a funny guy haha, he was wearing Nike Pro Combat shorts with a matching shirt. He said it's the warmest stuff he owned, since he's from Florida. I believed him, considering he was also wearing socks and sandals. That night we ordered 4 large pizzas for the 3 of us. It was a pretty awesome exchange.
On the way back we had a miracle! As I got on to the train, I noticed that some lady was sitting in my seat, and my first thought was, 'oh great, I'm gonna have to tell this lady to get up'. When I got closer I saw that it was the cousin of the less-active family that we'd been working with! She randomly happened to decide to come in to Warsaw that day to look for some work, and we just happen to be on the same train, in the same wagon, in the same row. Insane. We talked for the 3 hour ride about pretty much everything. She immediately said, "I know this is a miracle. I was nervous about the job search, so I prayed for help. Ten minutes later you sat next to me on the train!" It was honestly so cool. She is going to be returning to Warsaw in about a month to stay, and then she wants to start meeting with us! 
Next week is gonna be interesting. With transfers coming up, it'll be really busy, and add that to the fact that Elders Einfeldt and Bebel are out of here, we're in for a lot of fun haha. Should be something. Starting it all off right though at the trampoline park tonight haha,
That's pretty much all I got this week, we don't have a ton of time today! Love you Mom!
Elder Haskett

No comments:

Post a Comment