Tuesday, May 10, 2016

May 10th 2016

Hey Mom!
It was really great talking with you guys over Skype on Sunday, so good seeing everybody's (tired) faces! It's funny, as I was sharing my testimony with you guys in Polish, I felt a little different than usual. I think that's why it's so important to love the people you serve. It puts power into your words. I'm gonna try to be better at that in the future.
So as for the rest of the week that you haven't heard about so far, yesterday was Ogrodzieniec. What an amazing castle. Super fun. We also got to go climbing around on a bunch of rocks outside in the ruins. Felt like I was back home in the outdoors. I even got up on a wall and did a little Polish Samuel the Lamanite!
Then today we had Zone Training in Wrocław. Gotta say, it was good to be back. Like I already said, Elder Einfeldt and I were in charge. I think it went really well! We had a lot of fun with it. Be on the lookout, I think Sister Edgren must have taken at least 1000 pictures. Then on the way home, we realized we didn't have our train tickets. We were scrambling to print them off, and I talked to like 20 people in the most rushed Polish ever if there was something I could do. We found this one lady that sympathized with us and she helped us out. She knew we were in a hurry too, so she didn't make us pay for the cost of printing. We said thanks and literally jumped onto our train last second. Miracles! Now there's just one more training for us to run tomorrow in Kraków, and we'll be done with that.
As for bday stuff, I realize I pretty much left you with nothing after the Skype call, haha. Honestly, I'd pretty much be happy with anything. Like I said, don't worry too much about clothes, but maybe snacks and stuff. Some more Disney lapel pins would be really fun, maybe like Marvel or Star Wars this time. I guess just fun stuff like that from home is all I can really think of. I guess if it comes down to it, you could always just send like money or something for fun trips like our voyage to Ogrodzieniec!
That's pretty much it from me though! Once again, love you, so fun seeing you again!
Elder Haskett

No comments:

Post a Comment