Monday, January 11, 2016

January 11th

Hey Mom!
Sounds like it's been a busy week haha!
Anyways we've had a pretty sweet week this week! Lot of fun stuff, it warmed up a bit from last week, there were even a few days where the snow was melting, which was nice. I forgot how horrible walking on snow all the time was. Kinda wrecks your shoes. 
About the adventurous food thing: I don't eat food that makes me sick if I can avoid it, but we have had a fun transfer as far as cooking goes. Elder Torres can cook pretty dang well, we made fried chicken the other night, and apparently we're going to be making cheesecake tonight. I don't really know how that's gonna work out, but it sounds pretty cool to me.
Barbara and Jan did come to church again! Between us and the rest of the district here, we had 4 investigators there this week! It was crazy, we ended up taking them out and having our own "Sunday School" with them (it was a missionary discussion). But yeah we're meeting with them again tonight and hopefully we'll be able to commit them to baptism. Other than that, we've spent a lot of time trying to contact other former investigators that have disappeared. We've had some success! We've got a couple lessons set up for this week, including a meeting with a lady who recently gave birth. Her daughter Helena isn't doing too well. She wants me to bless her. Like in Polish. It should be a really cool experience though. Wish me luck.
I guess I can be grateful to Poland for being so cold, all the snakes are dead. That's kind of a plus. Spiders can't live here either. Woohoo.
Also one more thing! I got the package from Sean and Michelle! It's awesome, but I don't have their email, could you tell them super thanks and then maybe sent it to me? That'd be awesome!
Anyways I think that's it for this week! I'm not sure, but I'm guessing I've missed a ward newsletter or 2 recently. I don't really know the schedule for that, but sorry if I've been blowing it lately!
Love you guys!
Następnym razem,
Elder Haskett

No comments:

Post a Comment