Thursday, October 1, 2015

Week 5 at MTC down!!!

Czesc Mama!

Thanks so much for updating the iPod! 12 hours should be just enough to get me through the flight! I think we should actually be getting our flight plans soon! We took our LSAs (Language Study Assessments) and I did pretty well! They go on a scale from 1 to 7, 7 being native, and I got all 5s. I'm pretty sure Brat Jensen was being nice but he said my grammar and pronunciation is really good. He's having me do extra exercises now to get a little head start. Fun stuff.

It's cool that the family is visiting this week. It's always fun to have visitors. Every once in a while I look at our family pictures, and we really are blessed to have such a tight family.

Everybody here is so excited for Conference! It's like it's the Super Bowl or something. With all the testifying we do in lessons about the prophets it's a really blessing to get to hear from them and of their testimonies. The new apostles should be really cool to. I don't have any guesses, but we heard from Brother Costa from Brazil on Tuesday and he's the oldest member of the First Quorum of the Seventy. His English isn't great, but he was one of the best speakers I've ever heard. His testimony was so powerful. He told us that as missionaries, we had to be worthy to be superheroes. He also had a great mission quote. He said that you can't count the seeds in an apple until you cut it open. And even then, you will never know how many apples can come from each seed. Going on your mission is cutting open the apple. And the seeds are our investigators, but we don't know what could possible come from each investigators for 2 or 3 generations. So if Brother Costa got called, that would be super awesome, because he is a superhero.

I love you guys so much, and your letters mean a lot! Talk to you next week!

Na rasze,
Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment